Wednesday, May 30, 2007

And The Winner Is.....

After reading all of the wonderful ideas that were posted, the ones I liked the most were the ones that said "donate them." I also like the thought of altering them. So, I think I will go through them and pick out a few for altering and then go to a church or pre-school to see if they want them for the children. I am just hoping they don't refuse them due to the sticky foam on them. If, for any reason, they do refuse them, I will offer them for anyone who would like them and just charge postage. How's that!?



So, without further delay, I see that the first person to suggest that I donate the blocks to a school or daycare was...

Kirsi said...
Just like on previous posts I suggest you selling them on ebay or giving away to someone who needs them. You could ask school or daycare centre if they would like to have them.

Kirsi, send me your snail mail and I will send you your Latte-Loot! Thank you to all of you who played along and thank you for your wonderful suggestions. But, mostly, thank you for visiting my blog. I truly enjoy the comments you send. Happy stampin'! Mimi

2 comments:

  1. Jihuu! Thank you so much! My lucky day! I would send you my snail mail address but couldn't find your e-mail address on your blog. Drop me a note at tikkelperi@gmail.com and I'll reply with my mailing info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If the sticky foam is a problem, you can actually microwave the block for about 5 seconds, and peel the foam off. It may still leave some sticky residue, though.

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net