Saturday, May 26, 2007

Beate's Challenge and Maggie's Birthday


I made this one for Beate's Challenge. I don't do square cards too often but this one will be hand delivered to my Maggie when she turns six. That won't be till July, but I 'm ready! LOL!




The pretty "Daughter" paper came from my friend Milissa's store and the ballet dress and the idea of the tulle came from my friend Carol. I used the scalloped circle punch and colored the dress with prismacolor pencils. The bling is from Michael's $1 bin and the sentiment is from Papertrey's Faux Ribbon set. Thanks a bunch for looking. I am sure Maggie will love the card, when she gets it.

7 comments:

  1. Love this -- will remember this for my little girls! Like the extra toile -- is that how you spell it -- anyway, you know what I mean! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mimi, that's gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is precious! What a lucky birthday girl!
    LeAnne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mimi, Beautiful card, I love the toole on the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so darling, and I love the way you did the tutu!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is EXTRA adorable. Any little ballerina would love to receive this one. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net