Sunday, May 13, 2007

Beate's Sketch


I was playing around last night and came accross this image that I had already colored and never did anything with. I had it tucked away in my folder where I keep stamped images. When I saw this image, I new I had to use it for Beate's challenge. I paired it up with some velvet ribbon, paper piercing and Prima flowers and bling. For the bottom, I used my corner rounder to get the scalloped edges. The celery layer is stamped with Filigre bkgr. and the caramel card is stamped with Canvas bkgr. Thanks for looking. Have a great Mother's Day!

4 comments:

  1. Mimi, it's simply stunning! Thanks so much for playing ! I love it!
    Happy Mother's Day! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card. I'm really enjoying your blog. Dottie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. How Very Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the stitching around the scalloped edge! Also, I like how you color an image and then save it for later. That is a good I idea -- I always feel that I need to finish the card right then -- I will give this a try!
    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net