Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Borrowed Stamps!

























I love to borrow stamps from friends. Especially when they're cute, like these! I borrowed these from my friend Carrol. They are from Stampabilities and called "Purse-nally Yours". Aren't they so sweet?


Stamps: Purse-nally Yours, Karen Foster snap stamps alphabet, First in Fashion.

Ink: Black, Grey, Pixie Pink, Pink Passion, White Staz On.

Paper: Black, Pixie Pink, White, Provo Craft-Rob and Bob Studio, Studio Basics 101.

Accessories: Bling, Fibers, Lg. & Sm. Oval punches, Sm. & Lg. Tag punches, eyelets, ribbon, Wrought Iron corner punch, Ticket Corner punch, Dimensionals.


Thanks for looking. I hope you like them! Mimi


3 comments:

  1. I love sassy girl cards. These are way cute. My friends swap sets all the time -- great way to use lots of stuff and not spend lots of money!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net