Friday, May 11, 2007

A Fluffles Kind of Day


This stamped image was sent to me, along with many many more, from a SCS angel called Anne or aka Dawson on Splitcoast. One day she pm'd me and asked if I would like some Fluffles images. You bet I would! I mean, who wouldn't?! All that she asked in return were some stamped images of Pretty Princess so she could make cards for sick children. At that point, I would have given her the world. What a great cause! Anyway, she sent me so many stamped images of Fluffles. Almost every one they make! This is one of them. Hope you like it! Thanks Anne!


For the layout of this card, I used an inspiration challenge by Colleen. It is called her "Throwdown Thursday!". I love all of the circles. The paper I used is from Imaginisce. I love the bright and vibrant colors.


Hope you like it!

4 comments:

  1. I think it's great - I love the colors you used, especially on Fluffles him/herself. I find it hard to color the kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very cute! Love the coloring and that paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just noticed, did you really punch out all of those tiny little holes??? Looks great, like the zigzag, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net