Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Clearance Card

Boy, working at Michaels sure has it's perks! As soon as I go in each morning, I go straight to the clearance racks. It's like little clearance elves have been working all night to make me some new items. LOL!
My latest find are all of Michaels cute little dimensional stickers. They are made by Sandylion and are every bit as cute as those expensive Jolees. So, I bought a bag full of them and started cranking out these cute little goodies.
Of course, this one is for Father's Day but there were many more and I will show you some each day.
I made the toolbox from Cocoa paper that I stamped with a Kim Hughes tree stamp to give it the wood grain. I also got to use those tiny little eyelets that I have had for a century or more. I am tickled with how it came out.
Have a great day! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. It a good thing I don't work at Michaels. LOLOL This card is just so wonderful! A 'jack of all trades' card!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net