Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Happy to be HOME!


I am home from Convention. Actually, I got home Sunday evening but it has taken me this long to get caught up enough to post something.

Stampin' Up! outdid itself yet again. Everything was amazing. The classes were very informative and the demonstrations ROCKED!!!

And look who I got to meet! Yes, that's one of my favorite bloggers, Kristina Werner.
I just had to ask her to pose for a photo.

I am sorry I don't have more for you right now but I promise to get back in the swing of things very soon!

Have a fabulous day! XO, Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Gosh, I missed you and your blog! I leave for Portugal in two days! Woo hoo! Did you find any pug stamps? So much to tell you, my friend, and so little time........ much love xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net