Monday, August 18, 2008

What a FUN night!


Well, Friday night was the first Ladies Night Out at The Paper Rose Studio. It was a packed house and everyone seemed to have a wonderful time. I think everyone even got some work done on their stamping or scrapbooking or whatever they were working on. I can hardly wait for the next one!
I am trying to plan them for every 3rd Friday night. That makes it easy for everyone to keep it on their calender.
This Thursday is my first Mom's Play Day from 10 till 4. While the kiddies are back in school, Mom can come and get some more scrapping done.
If you are local, and want to join us, drop me an email so I can save a seat for you. I have enough room for 8 people to be comfortable and spread out.
Oh yeah, and my BIG Stampin' Up! order will be here on Wednesday! Yippee! I am so excited, I can hardly contain myself. You can be sure that I will be stalking Mr. Brown after I get off work! LOL!
Well, that's all that's new. I have to go get ready for work. Have a Fabulous "Back to School" Monday! XO, Mimi

P.S. This is a card I made a while ago and forgot to post. I used My Favorite Things stamps, Basic Grey paper and Copic markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net