Friday, September 23, 2011

The Stockings Were Hung…

I must say, I am really lovin’ all the fun ways to use the new Stampin’ Up! stamp set Stitched Stockings and the coordinating Stocking Builder punch that are in the Holiday Mini Catalog! The ideas are endless!

I love these new items so much that I am offering a free card class when you purchase these items from me. That’s right! On October 29th, from 10 till 2, we will make four cards with coordinating envelopes with these products and many more.

Here’s a little teaser of what we will make at the class. If you would like to come to the class, please R.S.V.P. by October 20th.

DSCF5550

Hope you can join us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net