Monday, April 16, 2012

Guy Cards Class and Retiring List

Stampin' Up! has released their list of stamp sets that will be going away as of May 31, 2012. Go check it out HERE to see if there's anything you have to have!

Let's hear it for the boys!
It's that time of year again. Time to make some cards for the men in our lives.
WHAT: "GUY CARDS" Buffet. There are 10 different cards to choose from and they are all $2.00 each. Make as many or as few as you like.
WHEN: Wednesday, April 25th from 6 to 9 and Saturday, April 28th from 10 to 1.
WHERE: The Paper Rose Studio, North Port, FL
If you are not local and would like to order the card kits, please contact me and I will be happy to get them to you.



1 comment:

Hi, thanks for coming to my blog! I love getting comments and read each one. If you'd rather email me instead please contact me at:

Stampinwithmimi@verizon.net